|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Photograph - Tuesday, October 24 @ 12:00 AM
sometimes I type and type and type then delete the whole chunk of words that I typed because... what's the point? time flies, I can't even remember the exact years you were gone without counting on my fingers. there are so many things i regret not doing, but one of them would be not taking photos together with you. how could i not have a proper picture together with you? I started taking lots of photos ever since but then what's the point? That aside, today I bumped into an ex-classmate at the SMU Labs and he said, "wa 你的脸做什么?以前你poly 的时候不是很漂亮的咯? Err...what is wrong with my face? |
|
|
Photograph - Tuesday, October 24 @ 12:00 AM
sometimes I type and type and type then delete the whole chunk of words that I typed because... what's the point? time flies, I can't even remember the exact years you were gone without counting on my fingers. there are so many things i regret not doing, but one of them would be not taking photos together with you. how could i not have a proper picture together with you? I started taking lots of photos ever since but then what's the point? That aside, today I bumped into an ex-classmate at the SMU Labs and he said, "wa 你的脸做什么?以前你poly 的时候不是很漂亮的咯? Err...what is wrong with my face? |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|