|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
cutie clovis - Tuesday, October 17 @ 11:25 PM
The first time I officially interacted with Clovis was 3 years back at his 1 y.o. birthday chalet. I didn't even try carrying him or interact much then because I find it difficult to approach a baby. Two Saturdays ago, I spent hours playing with him and when I was about to leave, he came up to hug me and said "goodbye, I love you." omg *heart melt* I'd like to believe that I did a great job playing with him...or should I say that he entertained me, despite me acting like a spoilt brat. Had to split myself up cos Jamie's mom was singing and I wanted to join in. But whenever I held the mic, Clovis would grab it from me and told me not to sing. 😂 I've been replaying the videos that Jamie took of us and smiling to myself like a fool. Cannot wait for Chara to turn 4 years old too. |
|
|
cutie clovis - Tuesday, October 17 @ 11:25 PM
The first time I officially interacted with Clovis was 3 years back at his 1 y.o. birthday chalet. I didn't even try carrying him or interact much then because I find it difficult to approach a baby. Two Saturdays ago, I spent hours playing with him and when I was about to leave, he came up to hug me and said "goodbye, I love you." omg *heart melt* I'd like to believe that I did a great job playing with him...or should I say that he entertained me, despite me acting like a spoilt brat. Had to split myself up cos Jamie's mom was singing and I wanted to join in. But whenever I held the mic, Clovis would grab it from me and told me not to sing. 😂 I've been replaying the videos that Jamie took of us and smiling to myself like a fool. Cannot wait for Chara to turn 4 years old too. |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|