& empty stomach
& overload brain
& was telling sis I was famished
& within minutes, she came back into the room with oats
& now my stomach is full, so is my ♥
|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
& - Wednesday, September 27 @ 1:29 AM
heavy eyelids
& empty stomach & overload brain & was telling sis I was famished & within minutes, she came back into the room with oats & now my stomach is full, so is my ♥ |
|
|
& - Wednesday, September 27 @ 1:29 AM
heavy eyelids
& empty stomach & overload brain & was telling sis I was famished & within minutes, she came back into the room with oats & now my stomach is full, so is my ♥ |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|