Can't remember when was the last time I wore such a bright red piece of dress out... nonetheless, it was great experiencing Chinese New Year in a bank. Really love the culture in OCBC and how they cherish "关系" but then again I'm just an intern who knows nothing about the office politics. On my last day of internship, I happened to strike up a conversation with a full-timer of another division (in the same department) and she claimed that her team has lots of politics?! Anyway, it's too early for me to worry about that.
Been so busy, I didn't have the time to reflect on what I have learned during the internship. My boss asked me the question twice...and both caught me off guard. So glad that instead of asking me that on my last day, he simply wished me all the best and hoped that I had learned some things during my stint at the bank.
Anyhow, I'm still thankful for the opportunity given...