I guess we just have to let go of others expectations and lead our own life...
|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Life - Sunday, December 11 @ 3:37 AM
Sometimes it's not the pressure you give yourself that stresses you the most. It's the unintentional words others say that weighs a ton on one's shoulder or heart(?).
I guess we just have to let go of others expectations and lead our own life...
|
|
|
Life - Sunday, December 11 @ 3:37 AM
Sometimes it's not the pressure you give yourself that stresses you the most. It's the unintentional words others say that weighs a ton on one's shoulder or heart(?).
I guess we just have to let go of others expectations and lead our own life...
|
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|