|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Until we meet again.. - Saturday, November 5 @ 11:12 AM
Overwhelmed with emotions but I have no idea how to pen down my thoughts. I'm sooo happy for Yang yet I can't help feeling a tinge of sadness 😔 Really glad I have her for the 3 years of my poly life. She was one of my first friends I befriended in poly and I still remember my first birthday surprise, first birthday cake and first birthday present ever received in poly, were all given by Yang. She was also the one who will give me a nudge whenever she noticed that I wasn't paying attention during lectures yada yada yada... I honestly feel that I haven't been a good friend, and I haven't done anything for her. I am so bad at expressing myself. At times, I really want to keep in contact with friends but yet I am afraid of disrupting their busy schedules. OH WELL...until we meet again! |
|
|
Until we meet again.. - Saturday, November 5 @ 11:12 AM
Overwhelmed with emotions but I have no idea how to pen down my thoughts. I'm sooo happy for Yang yet I can't help feeling a tinge of sadness 😔 Really glad I have her for the 3 years of my poly life. She was one of my first friends I befriended in poly and I still remember my first birthday surprise, first birthday cake and first birthday present ever received in poly, were all given by Yang. She was also the one who will give me a nudge whenever she noticed that I wasn't paying attention during lectures yada yada yada... I honestly feel that I haven't been a good friend, and I haven't done anything for her. I am so bad at expressing myself. At times, I really want to keep in contact with friends but yet I am afraid of disrupting their busy schedules. OH WELL...until we meet again! |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|