Anyway on Tuesday, I went back to PYPS to help out with the TalentNite. I have gone back for at least 6 years and I must say that 2016's campfire is by far the best I've ever seen. (Actually the fake campfire was awesome too) I am so proud of Mr. Chia for being so creative and his willingness to put in extra effort and time to put up a great show for the P5 pupils! He finally managed to pull this stunt after getting objections from the P for several years. YAY
Anyway, this year's theme was Superhero and initially I wanted to up my dressing game but then I didn't want to spend too much time finding the attire. Thankfully I found a superman tee the night before. I was expecting to see lots of superman walking around but surprisingly there were only 2 including myself!
Anyway, this year's theme was Superhero and initially I wanted to up my dressing game but then I didn't want to spend too much time finding the attire. Thankfully I found a superman tee the night before. I was expecting to see lots of superman walking around but surprisingly there were only 2 including myself!