Wish me luck!
------------------------------------------
Saturday 20/2/16
Before I forget. Happy lunar new year! :D
After today's test, we attended a tax revision workshop which was very much needed. I loved tax in poly, and so I don't understand why I can't grasp what the prof is teaching now? The way he teaches is so confusing and all over the place. My poly lecturer's teaching was clear-cut and easy to understand. Hopefully I will catch up on my company tax during this one week of recess week and be ready for the upcoming tax mid term. (Tax is taxing...)
School has been taking up most of my time, obviously. But I've been having quite a bit of fun too. Especially being in the same class (mostly) as YT and Sharon.
So I've been making my own lunch during weekends when I'm lazy to walk down to buy. I even woke up at 6a.m. on a non-school day to prepare breakfast my sisters. My sisters expect more from me and well, I try...BUT it's not easy to get up early. Because of the insufficient rest, the entire day will be unproductive since I'll too mentally tired to revise. Anyhow, it's an improvement and my pimples seem to get lesser. I'm guessing it's because I'm eating more greens. THUMBS UP MAN (Y)
So here is what I have been up to for the past two months.
Forest Adventure
Yes. Finally managed to go after postponing for couple of times. :) There are so many places and things that I want to do but restricted due to time factor and etc.
So after exercising, we will go to Plaza Sing to get chicken sticks to eat. It taste sooo good that I'll order 6 sticks and eat it in 2 minutes. I'm trying to have some self control nowadays hahaha. I would love to eat them but then 6 sticks cost $5.60 and it's not filling! (yes, this is how aunty I am)
Other times like after our Saturday make up class, Sharon and I will go have Milk&Honey, some random dessert store at ION, Mr. Churro. Today after our workshop, the three of us went to South Bronx at POMO for lunch. (YT was the last to finish her food so that explains why there is no photo of her but feat. her arms)
I look like I've aged. And a handful of friends have also told me that. Partly because I itchy mouth went to the salon intending to cut my hair but ended up curling it on impulse. Well, it's all about the feel... Feel like it? Just do it. Never try never know! LOLOL But I have a few nice uni friends that told me I look fine like that, which I honestly am not sure if they really mean it. Maybe they haven't seen me in my straight hair so they think I look okay with curls.
It was worse way before. Can't wait for my hair to be straight. I hardly get "bad hair days" with straight hair! Now, I finally understand what it truly means.
That's all for now. I had fun singing aloud in the room.
------------------------------------------
Saturday 20/2/16
Before I forget. Happy lunar new year! :D
After today's test, we attended a tax revision workshop which was very much needed. I loved tax in poly, and so I don't understand why I can't grasp what the prof is teaching now? The way he teaches is so confusing and all over the place. My poly lecturer's teaching was clear-cut and easy to understand. Hopefully I will catch up on my company tax during this one week of recess week and be ready for the upcoming tax mid term. (Tax is taxing...)
School has been taking up most of my time, obviously. But I've been having quite a bit of fun too. Especially being in the same class (mostly) as YT and Sharon.
So I've been making my own lunch during weekends when I'm lazy to walk down to buy. I even woke up at 6a.m. on a non-school day to prepare breakfast my sisters. My sisters expect more from me and well, I try...BUT it's not easy to get up early. Because of the insufficient rest, the entire day will be unproductive since I'll too mentally tired to revise. Anyhow, it's an improvement and my pimples seem to get lesser. I'm guessing it's because I'm eating more greens. THUMBS UP MAN (Y)
So here is what I have been up to for the past two months.
Forest Adventure
Yes. Finally managed to go after postponing for couple of times. :) There are so many places and things that I want to do but restricted due to time factor and etc.
Food/Dessert Adventures
Usually Sharon and I will head to the school gym for a quick 1h exercise session after our class on Thursday. It is exhausting to stay back in school after attending 6 hours of taxing modules from 8.15a.m. (hahaha I get fatigue easily) My brain gets fried left-right-up-down after AIS + Tax. In fact, if I have a good night rest the day before, AIS can be manageable. But when it comes to tax, I won't be unable to absorb what the prof says. Once, I excused myself and left after an hour and half of lesson because staying in class for the sake of it felt so wasted and redundant.So after exercising, we will go to Plaza Sing to get chicken sticks to eat. It taste sooo good that I'll order 6 sticks and eat it in 2 minutes. I'm trying to have some self control nowadays hahaha. I would love to eat them but then 6 sticks cost $5.60 and it's not filling! (yes, this is how aunty I am)
Other times like after our Saturday make up class, Sharon and I will go have Milk&Honey, some random dessert store at ION, Mr. Churro. Today after our workshop, the three of us went to South Bronx at POMO for lunch. (YT was the last to finish her food so that explains why there is no photo of her but feat. her arms)
Reminiscing the past
I was so sick of revising for my AIS test weeks ago so I spent the entire night looking through parts of the Deutschland folder. Picked some of the pictures to post. I also found some secondary school photos...that was taken after our first cross-country in 2009, without my 3rd place medal because I'm humble like that ;)
JUST KIDDING. Not humble at all...so here is a photo of me with my 3rd place medal :p
Movie - Long Long Time Ago
Movie was great. Company was even better ;) ----> bootlick skills level 101.
Chinese New Year
This year is different from past year. I went Decathlon to work for a day with 4 other friends because double pay y'know. ($.$) So while others upload classy pictures of them on social media, I dressed in classic work uniform...
Dinner with granduncle
No pictures for this. Last week, I bumped into my granduncle so we had a casual conversation. He said he was going to eat alone so I said I'll join him. Had a really good random conversation with him. I wished I had the chance to bring granny out for lunch dates, share with her my daily happenings.
It was worse way before. Can't wait for my hair to be straight. I hardly get "bad hair days" with straight hair! Now, I finally understand what it truly means.
That's all for now. I had fun singing aloud in the room.

