We stayed at Somerset Ampang. This apartment was super comfy! I liked their gym in particular. It's at the top floor, right beside the swimming pool and it comes with a picturesque view. Spent our first day at KLCC and I wore a t-shirt, UA shorts and slippers there. So uninterested. Anyway we had YUZU Jap food that evening. Must have been too good because my youngest sis vomited four times. LOL! No, serious. 'Cos she ate the whole set meal by herself and it was probably too much for her to handle. The bill came up to RM253 for six of us, which was quite a deal. Doubt we will be able to find Jap food that costs less than S$100 for six.
Check out the morning view from our living room.
I had several huge pimples on my chin and my dad kept asking to me squeeze the pus out. I wanted to let a beautician do it instead because I was afraid that I will leave a scar if I do it on my own. Eventually, I squeezed it and it hurts like mad.
Second night, Charis stayed overnight since her office was just 10 minutes drive away. We had dinner at KLCC again (can't remember the name of the restaurant). I kind of stopped taking photo because my phone was either in my backpack or I didn't bring it out.
Anyway we went Klang the next day to visit le aunt and uncle. At night we had a mouth-watering Jap cuisine at _______. No photos of it but I tell you, it was mmmm delicious!
We spent the next few days at my aunt's place and basically just chilled around. Good lyfe, I like.
Sadly my holiday just zoomed past and it's school is starting tomorrow :(
Labels: Holiday, Travel Affairs, Winter Break
