I swear he pisses me off every single day (and vice versa) but I choose to focus on the good and forgive & forget about the bad. Partly thanks to my goldfish memory, I can't remember things for long anyway. On the contrary, Sg has a not bad memory. He claims that we quarrel ALL THE TIME. It's so annoying because GHILASNFJAKVTHAILJSF i don't know how to put it into words. It's like we quarrelled for 15 minutes and he chose to remember about the 15 minutes out of the many hours that we spent that day. He chose to remember the bad instead of the good that happened.
Nope, I am not taking our fights into social media or 499steps. Not taking any unhappiness I have for my partner into any social media is one of my principles that I stand by for the past few years.
I am just truly thankful that we are committed enough to forgive each other for our mistakes and talk things out instead of taking the short-cut. Please, only remember the good things that I have done and don't keep harping on the fact that I get pissed off easily. I cool down easily too? ^^v