|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Happy birthday my dear - Sunday, December 6 @ 12:40 AM
This photo quality sucks because Sg sent this through whatsapp instead of emailing it to me because "nobody will zoom in to see it". Anyway that's besides the point. Today we had a simple birthday celebration. Chinatown to satisfy his cravings for salted egg yolk food then Bukit Batok for a movie - Mr. Unbelievable. Btw, I tried the custard bun at Swee Choon and didn't quite like it. But I am beginning to like the taste of it now! So I knew that I would be busy during this period and thus I started thinking of things to do whenever i'm on the way back from school. Then I chanced upon this Forest Adventure in Groupon. I thought it is a rather interesting and unique activity to do for a birthday celebration so I bought the tickets and booked a 1pm session for today. But then we decided to cancel the plan a few days ago and I did not think of any backup plan nor research on places to have salted egg yolk food. Apparently, someone was a little disappointed in me. Sorry...I promise i'll try harder next time! Anyway, no plan is a good plan too! It was a sweltering day, but still we had a lovely time together...RIGHT? I hope you enjoyed your day, because I am your greatest gift LOL. Happy birthday my dear. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ |
|
|
Happy birthday my dear - Sunday, December 6 @ 12:40 AM
This photo quality sucks because Sg sent this through whatsapp instead of emailing it to me because "nobody will zoom in to see it". Anyway that's besides the point. Today we had a simple birthday celebration. Chinatown to satisfy his cravings for salted egg yolk food then Bukit Batok for a movie - Mr. Unbelievable. Btw, I tried the custard bun at Swee Choon and didn't quite like it. But I am beginning to like the taste of it now! So I knew that I would be busy during this period and thus I started thinking of things to do whenever i'm on the way back from school. Then I chanced upon this Forest Adventure in Groupon. I thought it is a rather interesting and unique activity to do for a birthday celebration so I bought the tickets and booked a 1pm session for today. But then we decided to cancel the plan a few days ago and I did not think of any backup plan nor research on places to have salted egg yolk food. Apparently, someone was a little disappointed in me. Sorry...I promise i'll try harder next time! Anyway, no plan is a good plan too! It was a sweltering day, but still we had a lovely time together...RIGHT? I hope you enjoyed your day, because I am your greatest gift LOL. Happy birthday my dear. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|