For those who know, there is NEVER a semester where I get all my bids in the first round of bidding. My highest record was getting into the third round of bidding and you cannot imagine how dejected I felt back then!
As usual, I was sian when my friends told me we had to bid for mods on the 2 Nov..."WHUT why so soon?" "What mods to take next sem?" "Who can I bid with?" "Will the 4 mods be too heavy?" Errmagawd. Anyway I had a rough idea of the mods I wanted to clear, just slightly lazy to check out the past bidding results. I dragged until the morning of the bidding before I checked them out. Guess after failing the bids for all 3 semesters, you tend to care less. HAHA
Guess what? I got all my bids this time round!!! WEWWWW feel like i'm a pro in this now lolol this is probably a one time event in my entire smu life. Who knows I might start failing my bids again next year argh. For now, give myself a pat on the shoulder... :-)
In another news, the bidding results took longer than usual to be released. My friends told me the BOSS system got hacked and some 45 IS students got arrested for trying to steal e-dollar. I'm not sure if this news is entirely true but apparently...yes the police parked their car outside IS building. (Perhaps to buy drinks??) And then one have a screen shot of a skyhigh bidding, which is definitely impossible because we are given about 100 to bid for 4-5 mods. (Maybe a fake picture but it looks pretty real) This is funny and silly at the same time.
To end it off...check out my time table for next sem. 2 DAYS WORK WEEK plus 5 weeks of Monday morning workshop. I hope my brain will not get fried for having two classes back to back (with a 15mins on tues and 30 mins on thurs break in between).

