George Kuah or so, this fella has caught my attention.
Class ended slightly earlier today and I was on the escalator down when I saw the "Dean's listers" on the screen. Out of curiosity, I whipped out my phone and googled "ASOC deans lister". Long list of big shot names came out. Anyway that's besides the point. This particular wordpress came up "https://premierschool.wordpress.com/".
I was extremely preoccupied with reading his wordpress that I had no fucking time to reply any messages. Serious. I was super absorbed in it. I can't seem to tell if he is just a fictional character or he is really DA BOMBz. But I'm guessing its the former, set up to troll the SMU community. HA HA...
Sorry I am so vulgar in this post. I think I am influenced by this fucking awesome legend. Oops I did it again. Deheck
Found out he has another wordpress: https://georgekuah.wordpress.com/. Well, a pretty good bed time 'storybook'.