SOOOOO BUSY, I swear.
And when I am busy you will know because usually when I'm taking my breaks I will scroll through Facebook/Instagram. And my breaks are quite frequent hahahaha. BUT I haven't scroll through Fb for hours now. (Still in the midst of my projects but decided to do a quick post)
So...what's the "CON" about?
One of my group mates always type "con" in the group chat. Like when she is clarifying stuffs regarding my part or etc. she will type "con blablablabla". Normally, she calls me Constance in real-life so I'm guessing she type "con" in messages cos it's shorter, so I tend to ignore the "con" in messages. But yesterday, another group mate started typing "con" too! OMG the third person who type "con" will receive a scolding from me.
Come to think of it, quite a number of my friends address me as "cons". My Mother doesn't really like it though LOL. Just yesterday when she read the birthday wishes that I wrote for my uncle and saw that I signed off my name as 'cons', she said "your name is Constance, not Cons" hahah. But I had a valid reason! I wrote till the corner of the card and there wasn't any space left, so I stopped at cons.
OK I GTG BB