Today everything seems to be going against me. Or rather I haven't felt that things were moving smoothly for the past weeks.
I felt melancholy at one point in time.
I was in the middle of a class when I felt the symptoms of fever. I was sneezing twice a row constantly throughout my class (and even up till now) and I started coughing 'cos my throat felt itchy.
During break, I went to get Yong Tau Foo and the lady told me they sold out their rice?! WHUT? At 1p.m., really? But I only like my YTF with rice... I stood there and look blankly at her for a good 5 seconds because I had no second choice in mind.
I couldn't stop coughing due to the itch in my throat, so I kept drinking the YTF soup. I didn't realised it was hot cos I was simply trying to stop my cough. Scalded my tongue as a result. It feels weird now.
When one of my classmates was doing her individual presentation, my heart sank. The prof said our topics cannot be the same, but this girl was doing "touristy markets in Bangkok" and I wanted to do "shopping in Bangkok" which essentially means the chatuchak market, platinum mall kind of shopping. So I decided to change my topic. Thankful that I still have two weeks to prepare my slides.
Had a meeting after class and it went on pretty well except me being a little lost sheep *mehhhh* cos my group mates did a fair bit of the things and I came in (like a wreaking ball) after my class.
Then I needed to print the slides for tomorrow's class but somehow printer says "hold for authentication". Holysh1t dis technology thing is driving me crazy. I is dun geddit??? Anyway, I brought my laptop to the IT Helpdesk (thank god for them even though that guy spent quite some time on it) and they managed to resolve the problem. I think they merely reformat my laptop, cos straight after that I tried opening my excel but I couldn't. I tried a good 20 minutes with the same password but somehow it only decided to open up after 20 minutes. Felt so bad towards my group mates. I have yet print the lecture slides then, so my friend told me to see if the printer function is working on my laptop + print the slides for her. OMG I was so blur that I ended up printing 4 sets of the same slides -______-'' My laptop took a long time to send the 2 other documents to the school printer, so my other friend lent me hers to photocopy. The cashcard machine kept showing error?! Y U DO DIS TU MI. I was like how sad can today be?
But then I recalled the sweet act le BF did in the wee hours; he sent me a short voice recording of a song. And I comfort myself that things are not as bad.
HOWEVER, I STILL GOT TO SAY.. Please la just let me have more peaceful and smooth weeks ahead PLEASEEEEE.
