|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
*sheepish smile* - Friday, September 11 @ 9:48 PM
Wait. What. When. How. OMG I came across this on the internet and thought to myself, "hey isn't that me...". Today is the end of the fourth week since my long break ended. School is fine, except lots of catching up to be done. On a side note, I think the degree for my glasses has gone up because I couldn't see the words on the screen in class but my friends beside me could read it! It could also be that I am sitting too far away from the screen or the words are just plain small. I hate to squint my eyes in an attempt to see the words clearly. I end up losing interest in what the prof is teaching. Then i'll be like "wait what happened? what is this? how do you do this? whattttt. what do we do? what do we write!!???" Anyway, I caught the flu bugs for more than a week now :'( It's bad when I have them because I have it for a loooong time. Hopefully it will get better by the end of the week! |
|
|
*sheepish smile* - Friday, September 11 @ 9:48 PM
Wait. What. When. How. OMG I came across this on the internet and thought to myself, "hey isn't that me...". Today is the end of the fourth week since my long break ended. School is fine, except lots of catching up to be done. On a side note, I think the degree for my glasses has gone up because I couldn't see the words on the screen in class but my friends beside me could read it! It could also be that I am sitting too far away from the screen or the words are just plain small. I hate to squint my eyes in an attempt to see the words clearly. I end up losing interest in what the prof is teaching. Then i'll be like "wait what happened? what is this? how do you do this? whattttt. what do we do? what do we write!!???" Anyway, I caught the flu bugs for more than a week now :'( It's bad when I have them because I have it for a loooong time. Hopefully it will get better by the end of the week! |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|