I appreciate all the well wishes that family and friends sent, because I suppose these are people that truly remember it's my birthday.
It is a special day for my Mother who went through the pain and gave birth to me 21 years ago.
I am thankful to be born in Singapore. Thankful to be born in this family and for life I had as a kid that mould me into what I am (character wise). To have really loving relatives and also grateful to be able to see and experience life in and out of SG.
Even though things always crop up and ruin the occasion, I secretly wish to thank my family for having the yearly dinner & cut-cake session without fail.
And, this year I demanded that Sg give me a present and birthday card. LOL I haven't received any card up till today. I guess I will receive it next yr??? But still, TQ.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE!!!
I watched the parade on TV yesterday with my sisters and uncle. Some parts were a tad boring since I have watched the rehearsal weeks before, so I went on to watch <陆小凤与花满楼> in between.
My Instagram feed is full of updates on meet-ups, the national day parade, friends spending their time overseas, and etc. But I am being a lazy cat, staying around Yishun for the Jubilee weekend, and spending most of my time either on the bed or sofa. Meow >.<
I spent the past five days staying at my Uncle's place and finally dragged myself back home this evening. Wished I could stay longer but I got to be home to mentally prepare myself for school. FREAK. I thought I have been preparing myself, but as the day gets nearer, my heart can't help beating faster. This is so scary... :'( I am not excited to meet anybody, not ready to face the books or the professors or classmates once again.
O.K I should stop talking about schools because oh gosh...I can't stop singing this sentence, "神啊,救救我吧" when I have thoughts about it.
神啊,救救我吧... NO, CONSTANCE YOU SHOULD 救 YOURSELF!!!! (•́︵•̀)
And, this year I demanded that Sg give me a present and birthday card. LOL I haven't received any card up till today. I guess I will receive it next yr??? But still, TQ.
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE!!!
I watched the parade on TV yesterday with my sisters and uncle. Some parts were a tad boring since I have watched the rehearsal weeks before, so I went on to watch <陆小凤与花满楼> in between.
My Instagram feed is full of updates on meet-ups, the national day parade, friends spending their time overseas, and etc. But I am being a lazy cat, staying around Yishun for the Jubilee weekend, and spending most of my time either on the bed or sofa. Meow >.<
I spent the past five days staying at my Uncle's place and finally dragged myself back home this evening. Wished I could stay longer but I got to be home to mentally prepare myself for school. FREAK. I thought I have been preparing myself, but as the day gets nearer, my heart can't help beating faster. This is so scary... :'( I am not excited to meet anybody, not ready to face the books or the professors or classmates once again.
O.K I should stop talking about schools because oh gosh...I can't stop singing this sentence, "神啊,救救我吧" when I have thoughts about it.
神啊,救救我吧... NO, CONSTANCE YOU SHOULD 救 YOURSELF!!!! (•́︵•̀)