Let's start with the social night.
It has never cross my mind that I would ever attend social night because of the fact that le bf doesn't have social night and I feel that I would act awkwardly if I ever attend one. It just so happens that the ladies that Alex invited couldn't make it for the night so two days before the event he asked if I was interested to go. Honestly, I was in a dilemma. I wasn't very interested in social events. On the other hand, I'm having my holidays and was free that evening so I had no reason to turn my friend down. But of course, if I turn him down, the only reason would be because SG don't give me the nod. Long story cut short, I went with the (hopefully genuine) consent of SG. It was a good experience and I couldn't take my eyes off the food for the entire night (well, except when broccoli was served).
I look a tad weird without my glasses but it's alright, selfie first. Cons-derella reached home before the clock striked twelve that evening LOL.
On a second thought, it's better not write about the wake here. Tell your loved ones what you want to say now (easier said than done haha) but if I must tell Dad one thing, it'll probably be.................."DRIVE SAFELY"
