So in case I get alzheimer in future, I like to write it (or at least I try to) in a manner that is as precise as possible. Jefferson's actual birthday is on the 20th May but the party was held on 16 May. He was probably one of the first few people whom I talked to in lower secondary because his seat was just next to mine cos y'know I'm reg. 7 and he is reg. 14. On top of that, he has an outgoing and friendly personality.
Apart from his relatives, other friends and colleagues, he only invited his lower secondary classmates (us), to his 'themeless' party! I was surprised because I thought most people would invite their upper secondary classmates instead.
I didn't get to talk to a number of them, but still it was gladdening to see friends take time to turn up for the party lol. This time round, however, I stayed for less than 2 hours because the party was held at the somewhat ulu Changi Sea view Resort. Good thing the guys drove, so we got a car ride back
That aside, Jefferson has grown SO much...in terms of size but still the very bubbly and outgoing Jefferson.
A picture with the birthday boy because we haven't received the group pictures yet.
