School is coming to an end with only one make-up class on Saturday and then some 2 weeks of exams and...we are so done with year 1 semester 2! Time do flies when you're having a good err...time? Hahaha
Was thinking to myself that I really am in need of some good encouragement during this critical period. It's always during this period of time where I feel my energy drained because we've been working hard for the past 13 weeks, rushing mid terms, projects, assignments, presentations, and when it is time for exams...I've got no "energy" left. Although most friends say, "what? I always slack till study break then chiong one shot."
I will be like, "DON'T BULL..."
Anyway this semester feels different from the last. I know I have repeated this many times but last semester was really depressing for me and I am glad this semester was better. Was it because of the prof last semester? Well, maybe? Or maybe it was my mentality. But one thing for sure is I still dislike her till this day. I avoided eye contact with her whenever I saw her coming my way. ("LOL seriously, Constance?" - Oh gosh I can imagine my Bro saying that to me.)
Mid terms results may be a little disappointing. But nope, not letting that affect me. Besides, I always think a little setback do more good than harm to me. You've got to focus on the finishing line!!!
Lastly, I hope I will at least land among the stars... :)