I don't usually attend parties but of course there are exceptions. Alan is no ordinary friend 'cos we knew each other since kindergarten and we became close friends since P5. For the past few years, I was always overseas on his birthday so he told us months before about his party and specially instructed me not to go overseas this time round lolol. Well, he didn't had to worry because I can't and I won't be overseas on his birthday for the next few years since it's during the normal school term :p
March was a crazily hectic month with me mad rushing my projects, individual assignments, study for mid terms, packed with meetings (even on Sundays) and etc. Plus SG was away for training the entire month so I hardly go anywhere except school. Guess the only event I attended was Alan's belated party on the 28th. And maybe because of this, that night seem specially fun.
Met some primary & secondary school friends at the party and had a reaaaally good catch up with them. As much as I thought I wouldn't enjoy birthday parties and think it is a waste of time, I enjoyed catching up with these people. Became so talkative in front of them that I wanted to continue talking or at least listen to their stories and didn't want to leave. In fact, I repeatedly said that I gtg but ended up staying past midnight oh gosh. -_-
Anyway, check out the first photo I took of that night...yes, DESSERT TABLE. All prepared by Crystal C. *round of applause* Ok, I am reminded of something funny when I see this picture. Alvin has been trying hard to control his diet and lose weight so he hasn't been eating such food. On the other hand, I am trying extremely hard to gain weight so I don't really watch what I eat. That night, I kept attacking the macarons and ate it so deliciously that Alvin couldn't resist. We gorged ourselves with a lot of macarons, wow. During the photo-taking session, I stood behind the macarons and took one macaron after almost every single photo (well, that explains why I always stood at the same place hehe). Yumz.
Not forgetting my fellow assistant head prefect. We kind of owned the 'world' during our P6 days lolol. I sincerely hope he will grow taller, bigger and of course have a smooth sailing and bright future. Ok what's with this sudden future thingy. But I feel Wf deserves a lot more though. Oh, side track a little. Wf came for my twelve years old party back then and my Mother liked him so much, she even remember him up till today. And my Mother's compliment is definitely of value hahaha he's the first friend that my Mother praised and she has never praised anyone else yet (or at least I don't rmb any).
Pretty amazed at how it never felt strange when I meet up with some people after not meeting them for a long time (as in not THAT long, but still). Looking forward to our next meet up already! =D
Anyway, check out the first photo I took of that night...yes, DESSERT TABLE. All prepared by Crystal C. *round of applause* Ok, I am reminded of something funny when I see this picture. Alvin has been trying hard to control his diet and lose weight so he hasn't been eating such food. On the other hand, I am trying extremely hard to gain weight so I don't really watch what I eat. That night, I kept attacking the macarons and ate it so deliciously that Alvin couldn't resist. We gorged ourselves with a lot of macarons, wow. During the photo-taking session, I stood behind the macarons and took one macaron after almost every single photo (well, that explains why I always stood at the same place hehe). Yumz.
Left: A blurry photo 'cos I look best when the photo is blur hahahahha. Anyway, this is why I seem to always be the one taking wefie. Don't understand what's so tough about taking selfie/wefie rofl.
Right: I don't know man. Why so formal? :/
Left: Ok, awkward pose is awkward.
Right: Ok, this Alvin FOOL trying to be funny again. It was supposed to be a "blue-attired people" photo with Alan. Alvin already took with the "white-attired" people but he continued standing there and when asked why he still stood there, he pulled his boxer out and said "there, blue colour what."
#PYPS
#CliqueAwesomest + partners