So I was in my dreamy state today and the angmo prof told a joke which I thought "ah, he finally made a good one". Ok, 'cos usually I don't get the joke he tells lol. #differentfrequency plus he speaks really soft even though he has his mic on.
Anyway, thought I should just jot it down just in case I need a lame joke in future.
--------------------------------------
Prof: Who here is from China?
*This is super -___- 'cos he asks this question practically every single week. It gets a little annoying at times. During the first few weeks, 3 of them raise their hands, now only 1 continue raising.*
(Student raised his hand)
Prof: Oh you're still from China. Which part of China do you come from?
Student: Near the eastern peninsula *blabla...*. It's a VERY small town.
Prof: Oh so how many people live in the town? You live there by your own?
(laughs)
Student: No, around 4-5 million people.
(class laughs again)
Prof: So what's the name of the town?
Student: Weihai
Prof: Oh is it WAY HIGH of China...(pun intended)
----------------------------------------
Hey what do you mean it isn't funny?! It kept me awake for the next 15 minutes before I started dozing off again! >.<