Here's what that is keeping me so busy:
Projects
LTB project (x2)
AS
Econs
BGS
Mid terms
LTB test
AS test
FA test
BGS test
Assignments
LTB essay
FTW planning
all sorts of meetings and etc. all due within the next 2 weeks. ·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.
Ain't nobody got time for social events. L O L(dot)
In the midst of keeping myself sane.
In the midst of keeping myself sane.
KTHXBYE
Edited:
I realised I've been so quick-tempered these days. Easily frustrated when people ask me questions (am guilty for giving rude replies) or get pissed off for a long time at strangers for stepping on my shoes or angry at people who borrowed money and not returning it for weeks. Time to buy herbal tea to drink...right.
Scream at self: "Constance Tan you are not supposed to treat others badly just cause you are having a rough time!"
Edited:
I realised I've been so quick-tempered these days. Easily frustrated when people ask me questions (am guilty for giving rude replies) or get pissed off for a long time at strangers for stepping on my shoes or angry at people who borrowed money and not returning it for weeks. Time to buy herbal tea to drink...right.
Scream at self: "Constance Tan you are not supposed to treat others badly just cause you are having a rough time!"