Sooo glad today ended. I slept less than 2 hours 'cos I had to burn midnight oil for the test at 8a.m. It has been going on for quite some time since the past week was reaaally tiring for me.
Skipped Econs class for the first time and felt really bad. But I knew that my body would suffer if I did not came back to rest because I felt my pulse (around my neck) much stronger than usual lolol.
Maybe I used up too much brain cells and so my heart is pumping blood up to my head? Ok, I don't know if this is even logical.
After a really long nap, I went back for P5 CAMP!!! YAY ^.^
Then wts this Alan doing...How did he fare acting like a model? (Oh btw, he purposely sat infront of Derek's car. #actyige)
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE STALLS ARE MY FAVOURITE.
Left: The Final Burn, as stated by Mr Chia. It's quite sad that the future PYPS P5 pupils might not get to experience campfire for their P5 camp.
Right: "我们永远爱CONS<3 comment-3--="" thatiswhattheysaid="">3>
Nooo, Mr. Hassan was pretty busy that day. So no usual photo with him.
But when we sang our final song, "Auld Lang Syne", Derek offered to let me stand beside Mr Hassan but nope, I think I am too old to fangirl over my idol lolol.
OH WAIT. I suddenly recalled myself walking past the canteen when Alan called out to Mr Hassan and said "Mr. Hassan, your idol is here." Whut?! That sounded wrong. Then he quickly changed it to "Your fan is here." OMG why did he even told him that -____-''
Anyway, second day ended well. I love the bonded feeling when we cleared up the campfire mess and stuffs. But nothing can be compared to the campfire 2 years back (I mean the clearing up part).
18 March
Went Orchard to get myself a new sports shoe. I have been searching for sports shoe, saw a Nike one that I liked a lot but not available in my size. I stopped looking for sports shoe for some time but then my old shoes is 2 years old now and it has hardened so I thought it's time I should get myself a new pair. Settled for a pair of UA :D Great, can match with my UA shorts.
And more UA sports wear soon.. hehe ^^V
Edited:
Suddenly recalled a conversation I had with the guy who sat next to me during Econs class. Something about U.S. came out of the topic so I was asking is the shopping really that cheap. He said yea. Then I asked specifically, so like Under Armour all these also at a really affordable price? He heard it as under garments...so he replied, not only under garments y'know, all other stuffs as well. -_- UNDER GARMENTS?! NO wait, I almost died of embarrassment. I cannot imagine myself asking that question to a guy friend/classmate.
Ta-da! Good thing about presentations is that you get goodies from randomly answering questions. I was happy receiving the pens for answering like only 5 questions. Anyway, I saw it costs $2.50 each just because it's from TYPO seriously? I wouldn't spend $5 on these pens. Btw my friend told me not to use it during exams because y'know...I will have TYPO lolol.
Met up with the instructors to bitch about, oops, I mean to catch up. We timed out at 3a.m. I love catching up sessions but nope, can't do more of such session 'cos it eats into my sleep time.
21 March
The thought of having to go back school for meetings on Sundays suck. C'mon Constance, you can do this!
Edited:
Suddenly recalled a conversation I had with the guy who sat next to me during Econs class. Something about U.S. came out of the topic so I was asking is the shopping really that cheap. He said yea. Then I asked specifically, so like Under Armour all these also at a really affordable price? He heard it as under garments...so he replied, not only under garments y'know, all other stuffs as well. -_- UNDER GARMENTS?! NO wait, I almost died of embarrassment. I cannot imagine myself asking that question to a guy friend/classmate.
20 March
Ta-da! Good thing about presentations is that you get goodies from randomly answering questions. I was happy receiving the pens for answering like only 5 questions. Anyway, I saw it costs $2.50 each just because it's from TYPO seriously? I wouldn't spend $5 on these pens. Btw my friend told me not to use it during exams because y'know...I will have TYPO lolol.
Met up with the instructors to bitch about, oops, I mean to catch up. We timed out at 3a.m. I love catching up sessions but nope, can't do more of such session 'cos it eats into my sleep time.
21 March
The thought of having to go back school for meetings on Sundays suck. C'mon Constance, you can do this!


