Instead of meeting friends for gambling session, I spent a few ho rs looking thro gh the family photos in my hard disk. Yo noticed that we both swap shirt colors? *sing black n yellow..black n yellow* Anyway, yo r smile still as nice! But mine...got better hehe ;D
And a last photo...taken on yo r birthday last year.
G ess we'll have to continue skyping till the next time we meet again.
Lastly, a song for you. Nope, it's not "Thinking Out Loud". *smirk*
"Hey Brother" by Avicil, as the title suggests.
-
Hey brother
There's an endless road to be discovered
Hey sister
Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
Hey brother
Do you still believe in one another?
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother I will hear you call
What if I loose it all?
Oh sister I will help you back home
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
-
Heh, y'know the last sentence is a lie. I am always "busy" when yo need help...:P
SORRY!
By the way, the quirky you would have realised it's...
#MissingU..
