Met Nabs after her work today for a quick catch up on life and had a great time as usual.
Guess why am I always delighted when meeting Nabs.
Cos she always bring me gifts! Haha kiddingz. It's because our meet ups are always full of laughter.
Our friendship is very much reciprocal. We give and take well. I know I'm not the only one giving, and she doesn't mind being the only one giving. I also know that both of us put in effort in our friendship, we take time out to meet despite our hectic schedule and somehow we whatsapp almost the whole time. (Ok not everyday but quite frequent comparing how I don't whatsapp other people.) And in case people think we are clingy, we don't text throughout the day, we merely exchange a few text. There are times were we take days to reply each other.
Although we're both busy, I feel that she is pretty much always there for me. And we have this strong mutual understanding regarding matters like messaging(blue ticks), or things to do when we go travelling, and many more. She's so easy to hang out with and there is no drama whatsoever (except me being dramatic). :p
Also, she is someone I am willing to stand and wait for 2 hours without getting mad wts. Hey I'm a very patient person, dunch ya think so?
And she sure knows what to get for me from bkk, whoop. I'm gonna have a hard time eating them cos I won't bear to open it. & the planner! I always wanted one but didn't wanna spend money to get one. Can't wait to start writing in it but I'm already thinking of how sucky it would be when it's 2016 and I can't use it anymore. But still, best bud 5eva!
(Oh yes. Jamie actually got me the same green tea pocky for xmas. I was so happy when I open the gift wrapper lolz. Today I get more of these, plus different types of snack somemore. *lovestruck* I can diesleep in peace now.)
Looking forward to the next meet up already, tho it's probably gonna be half a year later.
