It's (legit) holidays! Today is the first time in months I did not set alarm and woke up naturally in the morning. I love this feeling!!!!
So what did I do yesterday after my last paper? Apart from the usual facial, I came home to pack my table and cupboard cos it's way too messy (& dusty). Btw my table represents my life. If it's messy, that would mean my life is in a mess. Then I watched 'The Joy Truck' on channel 8. I miss going out with the girls/class every semester after our last paper. Since last week, I asked literally all my close friends out but none of them are free. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT OWELLZ. I might just go watch a movie alone tonight or tomorrow.
Anyway, I did occasional reflection, while bathing, on the train, walking to school, and etc. This semester hasn't been exactly good. In fact, one of the worst. I spent too much time being pessimistic, putting all sort of pressure on myself and ended up not being able to perform. Despite the encouragements from family and friends, I can't help but feel (not sure what word that is). I know it's a barrier that I have to overcome on my own and I will some day. Came across this while reading my past notes...
Not only was I being a pessimist, I lack of goals. I was so aimless this semester. I would look at this back in poly year3 and feel motivated to work even harder. Its no longer the case though. But I'll be back stronger next semester, with a goal and aim in mind...
For now its just #projectgain10kg #projectkeepfit #projectNjoy #projectstartinvesting #read2storybooksthatIisolatedhalfyearago #projectpreparefornextsem and so on.