My clique has been spending occasions like new year countdown and x'mas at home and this year is no different. Had a mini steamboat and gift exchange on x'mas eve at Mg's place with the awesomest.
So what is the difference between this year and previous years?
We used to wrap our gifts hohoho (creating some christmas feel) but only two of them wrapped the gifts this year. I promise myself I'd wrap the gifts next year or else Pea is gonna say that I am dull and boring. Also, this year's celebration seems so much shorter as compared to past years. Or maybe because I was too caught up with the tv? Then it's time for our group photo...and I decided to shut my eyes after a few pictures cos I honestly think it looks tiny and weird.
I thought I would be spending x'mas at home because I had no plans. Surprisingly, I had a jolly time on x'mas.
SG and I started our day with an impromptu run around Yishun Park and some exercises at the fitness corner. I love running with SG because he is willing to compromise with my pace and is somewhat encouraging. If only he is half this encouraging when it comes to my studies... >.<
We then went home to prepare and met for lunch before making our way to Ice Cream Frenzy for some "beary beary yummy" ice-cream and waffles, followed by IMM.
*Ugly photo edited by SG.
Sounds like any other day huh? But, me luvvvv.

