It feels a little weird not alighting at YCK but I'll get used to this soon..
Been resting for about half a year, thus im nervous and worried about how/what is it going to be like later. I know I can do this!
Well, fighting Constance! 💪
|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
DG here i come - Monday, August 18 @ 12:46 AM
Current stop: AMK
It feels a little weird not alighting at YCK but I'll get used to this soon.. Been resting for about half a year, thus im nervous and worried about how/what is it going to be like later. I know I can do this!
Well, fighting Constance! 💪 |
|
|
DG here i come - Monday, August 18 @ 12:46 AM
Current stop: AMK
It feels a little weird not alighting at YCK but I'll get used to this soon.. Been resting for about half a year, thus im nervous and worried about how/what is it going to be like later. I know I can do this!
Well, fighting Constance! 💪 |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|