Last Monday, I was back at NYP for my grad ceremony. I wasn't very excited for it though, it was more of feeling glad that I had an extra rest day from work.
So I was worried that i might forget to bring along any impt things but I guess what's most impt is myself and my grad gown? Hahaha (well in the end i forgot to bring along the gown receipt so now I'll have to find another day to return my gown)
Honestly speaking, it was somehow awkward for me at the auditorium or even outside after the ceremony. We were arranged according to our names and dip of accountancy & finance is the first course to receive our diploma. So i was one of the first few to get up on stage and before that I was seated with course mates from other classes. That's not an issue actually since we've been coursemates for 3 years, its easy to strike a conversation. But I thought it would be better if we were seated with our classmates, for the last time. The awkward thing is after the ceremony where everyone squeezed to get out of the auditorium, I couldn't find my friends anywhere and most of them are with their family.
When I came out of the auditorium, Dad actually presented the sunflowers to me. Frankly speaking I felt the sunflowers were not worth the price but I feel touched. It was a Father's first time presenting flowers to his daughter. lolol
Then comes the awkward photo-taking session. I feel like I'm standing there like a log and I just can't bring myself to go around and ask friends to take a picture with me. Fortunately my friends will take initiative to ask for a photo or I wouldn't have nice pictures to look back right now. Oh but of course I did initiate to take photos with my family and the Awesomest. That's like a must.
Appreciate the fact that my dad actually bought sunflowers for me. They were really beautiful and heavy. Melissa also got the girls a flower each! Such a sweetie. And also thankful to Jamie for the grad bear. Whoop officially done with poly! Goodbye baby goodbye.
That day was alright. Then the chill-lax night spent watching Godzilla with Xueer. That night I couldn't fall asleep till 4am when I've got work at 9am. lolol can't believe a week has past since graduation.
That day was alright. Then the chill-lax night spent watching Godzilla with Xueer. That night I couldn't fall asleep till 4am when I've got work at 9am. lolol can't believe a week has past since graduation.
There are so many people that I want to thank. Every single one of them that I met during my poly life. I believe we cross paths for a reason and it's definitely a learning journey for me. (Lolol 鸟话多! But serious.)
Apart from my family, the Awesomest and tsg are the people whom I wish to thank. It's nothing much related to my studies, i just feel that i have never shown them any appreciation for the past years. I just want to thank them for being with me through pri, sec, poly and I know will be with me for the many future years ahead.
Matt for being so encouraging all the time and having so much confidence in me, whether in studies or love lolol. And always initiating outings.
Pea for being so full of yourself. You make me wanna laugh. And also for some nights. That day on top of the coconut tree playground a few years back. That night, my last sem, just one or two days before my HRM paper. When i was feeling panicky and having negative thoughts about my future.
Xueer for being happy-go-lucky. BUT seriously you just shut up la dey, once you start talking, you have no image left. But still, thanks for being so you.
Jamie for always being able to understand me though we don't talk as often as we do in the past. Cannot believe we used to talk on the phone after school after seeing each other for the whole day in school. We don't have the luxury to do that now but im glad we still call to talk once in a longggggg while. Delighted that not only can we talk about school stuffs but also all the random stuffs that's happening in our life.
Tsg's ears especially. For having to listen to all complains and lame stories. You are da very best!
Tsg's ears especially. For having to listen to all complains and lame stories. You are da very best!
Then there are two vip that I wish to thank in my poly life.
Yj and Nibs. For constantly being so nice yet always annoying me. There are so many things I want to thank them for. Too many I shall just list out only a few... for kind of making sure that I eat my dinner by asking me to cook tgt with you. Even suggesting to cook for one another on some days. Asking me to go to the gym so that I can keep fit and not grow fat eating the food in Europe. For helping me with my studies, always encouraging me and spreading all the positive vibes to me.
Time for the photos now.
Yj and Nibs. For constantly being so nice yet always annoying me. There are so many things I want to thank them for. Too many I shall just list out only a few... for kind of making sure that I eat my dinner by asking me to cook tgt with you. Even suggesting to cook for one another on some days. Asking me to go to the gym so that I can keep fit and not grow fat eating the food in Europe. For helping me with my studies, always encouraging me and spreading all the positive vibes to me.
Time for the photos now.
Mr Aldrin, one of the few good sec sch friends that I still keep in contact. =D
I'm going to miss eating the YTF's dumplings. South canteen's jap food. Malay's stall 5 nuggets for a dollar. Koufu's dumpling noodles. GOODBYE NICE FOOD I'LL GO BACK WHEN I'M FREE...................^^



