From applying to different universites, to applying for scholarships, to temporary jobs, and more to come.
Sometimes I get quite amazed with my luck. Mostly, I bear a grateful and curious mindset wondering what has life got to offer me.
I'm quite positive about my uni, scholarship or even job application. Part of me feels i can definitely make it there but there are times where I doubt my capability.
Like when I was busy having fun at Bali, I received an email saying that I was rejected by PSC scholarship. *laughs* But of course I was mentally prepared cos I was told beforehand that they usually look for all-rounder students who are the cream of the crop. Maybe I was being too stubborn. Won't deny that I felt a little down but thankfully Bali was too enjoyable for me to remember such things.
Then when I was at KL, I received a call from the Ministry of Home Affairs asking if I'm getting a dip with merit.. That moment I felt really disappointed. As if I will never be able to get scholarships.
Then I went for several interviews. Both job interview and uni interview which kind of brought my confidence level back up.
Interviews can be rather pleasant except,
1. Not going to the venue beforehand and having to figure out my way there under the hot sun.
2. The waiting time before you are being interviewed.
3. Being asked questions which you're not prepared to answer.
Initially I was hoping that yesterday's interview will land me a place in the uni. But after thinking for some time...I've decided that instead of hoping I will get the offer letter, I just hope that whoever up there will show me the path which is best for me. If he feels that it's better for me to study local then by all means give me the offer letter. So if the uni doesn't send me the offer letter then probably the one up there is trying to tell me that I'll excel better somewhere else. (Does it sound like I'm coming up with excuses in advance? Hahah)
Anyway tomorrow is finally the day I get my lazy ass off to start earning some allowance. Lol i swear I've been too slack and am guilty of taking naps almost everyday. Looking forward to work 'cos it means I'll eat my meals regularly as well :P
I must not give up on hopes! Someday I'll make it (idk where exactly yet but..) s o m e w h e r e.
