As I sat for my last paper on Friday, I was telling myself to calm down and just do the paper like normal times. What a good way to end my poly with not just a law paper, economics paper, or finance paper but with an accounting paper.
For every question that I did, my excitement increased little by little. I couldn't believe it was my last paper in poly, it felt so surreal.
Throughout these 3 years, there are countless of times I felt like throwing in the white flag. A part of me was sick of consistently having to complete task after task or even having to juggle with tests and projects all at one go. It was like a never ending cycle. Though deep down I know I won't give up so easily, and I never will. I just needed a break from work and also encouragement, telling me its things are not that bad yet, not to give up cos I can do it. It's not as if i couldn't encourage myself. But i guess sometimes i needed that extra reassurance.
I will never forget the friends I made, which at some point of time helped me in a way or another.
Anyway we made it through poly life. I'm excited yet afraid of what awaits me... Anticipating but yet don't wish to move forward at the same time...you get that feeling?
Everyone will now take the path that they want, and I sincerely wish the best for every single one of them. Hopefully afew years down the road when we meet, we can look back and talk about the life we once had, the present we're having and the future that we're going to have.
Also, i met up Alex and John last evening. The only two secondary sch friends that I still meet up with once or twice every year (other than class BBQ). Meeting up with them never fail to make me feel that I've been wasting my time on useless things. They're always afew miles ahead of me. Forever on the go, picking up new knowledge whereas I am still me, standing at the place I stood afew years back.
So my goal for this long break is to...well equip myself with some useful knowledge and maybe I should start looking into stocks and bonds soon.
OH. After my current drama that is.
See you



