1. Thankful for having my Brother as my Bro.
Sometimes when I see something that I know my friends like, I'll stop to think if i should get it for them but because of the tight budget I have, I can't get anything as and when I like. However once in a while I will wonder if any of my friends will think of me when they see something that I like or something that they feel will suit me.
So ytd Bro whatsapp me two pictures of two different dresses and asked if I like them. It totally made me smile because I know that he's thinking of me and not just chatting with me for the sake of asking how am I doing. Somehow I felt loved too.
2. Thankful for having "wechat". Being able to converse with my Mom and hear her voice.
3. Thankful for having this comfortable bed, pillow and blanket to sleep on. Goodnight for today!