Since last week I have been getting reminders from people to wish my Dad on his birthday.
Pissed when the first person reminded me. At that point of time, what came up my mind is that no children, in their right state of mind, will forget their parents birthday.
Then I got disappointed with the second person who reminded me. Why of all people...?
Just a few minutes ago, the third person reminded me.
I keep telling myself to think in a positive manner, that they are just trying to be nice.. To remind the forgetful me of my Father's birthday. They say he will get upset if I didn't wish him, but before that have they thought that this kind act of theirs will be upsetting me? No matter how forgetful I am, I will never forget my Family's birthday.
Thank you all for your reminders but I don't need any on this, really.
Sincerely,
The Upset Me.