Starting from the beginning of 2013, I keep a daily planner to keep track of what I did for that day or what plans I have, etc. So looking at my planner now, I've been busy with poly class chalet, secondary school class chalet, gatherings with paternal relatives as well as maternal side, meet with the Bfs, LT camp; went Sentosa to recee the place, and OSEP stuffs.
Looks okay from here but in fact its quite tiring to go out every single day but I'm glad that I bought the train concession, else I'll be spending alot on transport. I'm so looking forward to next week cuz its blank on my planner from Monday-Wednesday! Teeheeeeeeeee time to rest and slack around like a free bird!!! ^^V
Glad that I don't have to go through TEP or rather the back-stabbing part. Everybody is complaining about it, working 9am-5.30pm as free labour is no joke seriously. "Thank Sky Thank Ground" =D But still, all the best to those that have to go through that, HAHA!
Goodnight :)