Hey man.
Are you interested to read a joke about "YOLO"? Okay, here it goes...
It happened this afternoon when Cheryl text me to ask if I wanna do a navel piercing together with her. I hesitated for a while, asked a friend for advice then I decided not to. So I replied her, telling her I am not interested to do so. Cheryl then proceed to ask if she should pierce or not then I asked why she wanna pierce. Although I already knew why she want to pierce, I wanted to read her reply.
"Cause YOLO ! Hahah", that's what she said.
The first thing that pop out of my mind is that I've seen that frequently on Twitter and even in Cheryl's tweets.
By the way, a lot of times when I want to do/buy something, people will say... Just do it, cuz YOLO. But no, I don't think that should be the way. YOLO, that's what they all say! But yet, true because YOLO, the more you should think carefully and not regret in the future, no?
So I replied, "*** imagine a guy ask u to have sex with him. And you say "why should I?" He say "cuz YOLO!" Wtf. Cannot everything also YOLO one la"
Here's Cheryl reply: "You seriously damn bastard I swear!!! Damn th YOLO I swear -.-"
lolol, see. She kept "swearing".
This post serves as a reminder to me: Start thinking through and don't always do things without thinking of the consequences.
Cheeeeeeeeeeers :)