Finally switch on my laptop and thought I'll do a short post since I haven't been updating.
Today, I ended 2 ICAs that requires lots of memorising. Isn't that something to be happy of? :)
It's the fifth week of school already. Things past so quickly and theres so many things for me to catch up, I can't even stop to take a breather. But I have been happy! I mean, there is so many things that make me or rather us laugh! Friends form a bigger part of it though. Of course there will be people out to piss you off like today for instance, the lecturer purposely untag all of our attendance and start to call out names then she ask us to go out to tap our card again, and then after her lecture she make us go to her then she mark us present. SERIOUSLY. To think I even attend her lecture for the past 5 weeks! Anyway today I end up watching Running Man during the entire lecture.
I've also been really blur and forgetful lately. In fact, as usual. :/ Hopefully I will be better before I fly for Germany. Speaking about Germany, I went to the German embassy yesterday morning to get my bank a/c documents stamped. Today, my documents got courier to Germany via DHL. One down! Still have a number of things like the visa, insurance, etc to settle though. Been procrastinating and have not research on which to get cuz theres so many of them and so many w.o.r.d.s. So glad there is 6 more people with me! Well, maybe 9 more? Last week 3 of my classmates applied for osep too! Now we're just waiting for the results of the interview and whether the German University accepts them. I'll definitely enjoy myself when I'm over there but it'll be even better if the 3 of them are there with me.. :) Can't wait to know the results!
Below are some photographs taken on 10Nov for the Senior Citizens Event:
(Right) Don't play play plz. This lady over here is 105 years old.
I can't imagine living past 50, not to mention 100 y.o. Omg
Shall update more next time! :D



