What a night... - Sunday, October 7 @ 1:30 AM
As I am typing this, I still feel this weakness in me, lol.
Curious why I tweeted "What a night... -.-" when I should be tweeting that I am happy after spending the night at a 5-star hotel? It was one of the worst night ever. Not that their service or quality of the bed is not good, it's because I fell sick wth. It came so sudden, I cannot believe it!
The room which my parents slept. I didn't took photo of the room I slept.
We checked it at 4pm. Rest awhile, change into our swimsuit, and then it started drizzling so we changed back to our clothes and decided to have our dinner. Settled for Killiney but since I wasn't hungry yet, I ordered a waffle. After that we walk all the way from Marina Square to Gardens by the Bay. Anyway, I used the iTouch map to check the distance, it's 4.5km 56mins. When we reached, the sky was still bright so we bought the tickets first and went to Texas Chicken to rest. Ate the fries and drank their milo. It was during that time when I started to feel unwell. Now I feel so disgusted at the mention of milo/fries. Eww. Around 8pm we queued and went up the OCBC Skywalk. It was more of trying to look like I was enjoying the sceneries but throughout the walk, I felt like puking and I couldn't stand still for a long time. Walk abit then got to hold on to the handrail wth. Then we had to walk back to the hotel, and the distance sucks. It's like I can see the "Pan Pacific" logo but no matter how long I walk, it seems so near yet so far. Know the feeling?


See! I was very energetic in the afternoon. Still can laugh and take self-shot photo lolol.
In the evening, I became very moodless, easily irritated when my sisters talk to me or when I hear loud noises, and I can feel the pain inside my body. Like usually when people knock into you, the pain is still bearable but yesterday the pain seems to be hundred times more pain. In short, whole body just feel 'jelly' la.
Gardens by the Bay in the early evening till evening. Didn't take any photo after 8pm cuz thats when I start to feel really unwell lol.
Finally when I reached the hotel room, I put on my jacket and the bathrobe then crashed, lol. Even after adjusting the temperature and wearing all those, I still felt very cold. Then after awhile, I felt hot. Really is one moment cold, one moment hot(忽冷忽热). I can't even count the number of times I woke up in the middle of the night. Many times I wanted to puke but then I didn't have the strength to get up. So worried that I will puke on myself that I put a plastic bag beside me in case rofl. Funny when I say this. Suddenly I recall a conversation between Alan and I...we were saying that we don't remember vomiting other than when we were young. (I forgot we were telling this to who. Jamie? or someone else.) We still laugh at people who vomit when they are sick and now...karma la,
karma.
They all wonder the reason why I suddenly fell sick. My sister says it's because of the milo cuz I don't like milo? LOL well whatever the reason is, I am quite thankful that this happened during the holidays.
Well, anyway I guess I won't be taking fries/milo any sooner. lolol it's just like how I don't like 'hor fan'. Maybe other than Mac's fries? Maybe not, yucks. I can't stand the thought of fries and milo now. *Puke*
So anyway, I still felt shitty in the morning and was contemplating if I should attend the POP. I still went la, cuz like I said...it's once in a lifetime ahaha. Needless to say there were quite a number of touching moments...when they started marching in, when they say the pledge, when they all do the cheer and threw their cap, when some recruits from E coy dance to "Oppa Gangnam Style" after they threw their cap. Awwwwwwwww :')
POP LO!!!!
(SHIT.)