HELLO PEOPLE!!!
Today, I had a 5-hrs break cuz I had to be in school @ 6pm for some game trial for the Back-to-School Party. Guess what? I went to cut, dye, do treatment and wash my hair! Ahaha wondering whats with the sudden decision? Well, I was quite sick of my black ugly hair so I wanted to change to a different colour.
Basically I didn't have any idea what hair colour I wanted so I asked the hairstylist for opinions and he gave quite a number of constructive ones, so... *thumbs up* I love the way my hair turn out to be, especially after he curl my hair a little. Perharps I should consider perming my hair?
After I'm done, I kept telling 阳 and 珊 that I love my hair now except I regret not cutting it shorter but I'll still cut it before I go Germany so it doesn't matter. Anyway I've been receiving good comments about my hair lolol. 暗爽 plz! Hehe ^^V
Ok, gonna keep it short. Really tired after a long day in school!
Goodnight! :)