For the past one week, I haven't been sleeping well. Kind of having a hard time falling asleep. Lying down for hours but still unable to sleep and when I finally fall asleep, I will wake up every few hours. Seriously don't know what is wrong. That's also why I feel exhausted after coming back home from the Children's Day event @ MINDS. Shall do a quick blog post... :)
This coming Saturday, which is 2 days later, my Bro will be having his POP. He's having a fever now though but he still insist to do the POP. I feel so proud to have such a Brother rofl. Not only towards my Brother but also towards Matt or friends that I know. Nevertheless, I know I am a female so I shouldn't comment too much since I don't even need to go through NS. *zip my mouth*
My friends and family have been asking if I will attend the POP and I am quite surprised that they even ask, lol. C'mon it's once(?) in a lifetime for me!(Probably not if I have a son in the future) Why wouldn't I go!? Hahahaha I even rejected a job offer lol. I guess my family is happy and excited for my Brother as well although nobody says anything. My Dad booked 2 hotel rooms @ Pan Pacific, lolol. I never asked him why. But I guess there are 2 main reasons. Firstly, Pan Pacific is located in the heart of Marina Bay, so it'll be very convenient for us to go to the floating platform in the morning. Secondly, it's because Pan Pacific just had a 4 to 5-month long transformation so.....we kind of can go take a look at its redesigned rooms!
Can't wait to get into the pool. Can't wait to witness my Brother's POP. Confirm gonna be really touching one. *Sob*
Lastly, let me just hope that I will have a peaceful sleep tonight! P__________P (This P does not stands for Pan Pacific or POP, it stands for Please, lol)