My Dad told us about this trip 2 weeks ago and ask us to keep the last weekend free. So...I was looking forward to this weekend away from Singapore and the "World". I mean Twitter & Fb. Among all the holidays that we went, I felt that this trip has the most sports activities.
Day 1 :
We set off in the morning @ 9am. It was supposed to be 8am though but some people always drag!
First destination: AEON.
Had our 1st lunch of the day. Then we walked around and I spotted someone eating a green-coloured cone ice-cream! In my mind I was thinking "that must be greentea ice-cream". Nearby I saw a shop(Legend of Tea )selling that ice-cream WOOHOO~
Second destinaton: Sutera Mall.
Our main motive for going there is to get the 'Just Do It' shirt from Royal Sporting House cuz my Dad went 2 weeks ago and bought for my Mom and himself then I wanted it too :/ But instead of buying that I bought other stuffs hehe. We then had our 2nd lunch of the day @ Starocks Cafe. I like their Salmon! Although it doesn't look appealing in the photo cuz I took the photo when it is still quite raw.
Third destination: MUTIARA Hotel.
By the time we arrived, it was 5pm already. We rest for awhile then headed to the gym. Jog km then head back to the hotel room to rest while my parents went KSL for dinner. So glad that we get to watch channel 8 and channel U shows lolol cuz I spent the whole night watching tv.
Day 2:
Had our breakfast in the hotel. Usually I'll give it a miss but this time round I went cuz I was hungry > sleepy. Waited for both my Uncles to arrive then........... here comes the crux of this trip!
First activity: Go-kart.
It cost RM 35 for 10mins. Definitely cheaper than Singapore! All of us played for 20mins despite the humid weather. The feeling is "shiok" although those small stones keep hitting my face... but blame myself cuz I insist on using the "super mario" helmet rofl. Whatever.
Second activity: Archery.
I was a little disappointed initially cuz I sort of assume it to be outdoor when my Dad said archery. But after all the shooting of arrows, I remind myself to know my own standard before thinking of going outdoor lolol. *hide behind my hand*
Third activity: Bowling.
Can't believe it, I actually lost to my youngest Sister! WHUT. I think I am cursed. Play what, lose what, seriously! *continue to hide behind my hand*
Fourth activity: Pool.
Ok, by then... I really have got no more face to play pool cuz the feeling of not being able to perform well in any of the sports just sucks. Wth.
Anyway, after that we had our dinner at San Lou Restaurant(?) Blablabla. In the late evening, my Bro's friend, Bro and Sis went to play pool(again) in the hotel and I didn't join them either. lolol Gotta go bowling and pool more often to improve my skills!
Day 3:
Last day! So NOT looking forward to be back in Singapore cuz that means school starting next day, back to the boring routine and it reminds me that I haven't done any of the tutorials, oh great! :/
Before coming back, we went to the JB Premium Outlets to shop. All the branded stuffs(Burberry, MK, CK etc) over there and it is selling at either the same price or lower price compared to Singapore.
TA-DA HERE I AM, BACK TO THE REALITY O.O
More photos in my Sister's tablet. So lazy to transfer over to my laptop so....shall do it next time! :)
DRAMA TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! =D
Labels: Travel Affairs







