Recently, this one guy keep pissing me off. I felt as if I was being fooled? More like being treated like an idiot.
It goes like this.. One of my SBM club-mate introduce this job to me last week. So I went for the "interview" whatsoever with 珊, Wf, Derek and WC. Basically it's just to fill up the application form and that guy, Andrew will brief us about the job scope. After the briefing, Wf, Derek & WC think that they couldn't commit themselves in this job cuz they got other commitments, so fine.. 珊 and I fill up the application form and we were asked to start work on Wednesday the 29th.
On Wednesday, I contact Andrew once 珊 & I arrived at Holiday Inn. Called him but he didn't answer so I texted. He replied that he was on urgent leave cuz he had family problem. He then requested for us to come back the next day instead. At that point of time, I start to have a little doubt. Like, isn't there anybody else that can take over him? Moreover we reached already! Why didn't he inform me earlier that he was on urgent leave? Fffffffffffffffffff. But there is nothing that I can do, so...we went home. I was ok then, cuz I had train concession. It was more of feeling guilty cuz 珊 didn't bought bus/train concession so she wasted the transport fare. F.y.i we had to take the train and a bus ride to Holiday Inn.
Thursday morning @ 6.35am, this asshole sms and ask me to go on Saturday instead cuz the HR have not approve our application form yet. WTF SO IS THIS THE ACTUAL REASON? o.O
This, I was not pissed off because we haven't leave the house yet.
Friday midnight @ 1.24am, this fella try to be funny. Ask if 珊 & I can work on Friday. On Thursday he said start work on Sat, now want us to start on Friday? I was already sound asleep so the next morning I told him we couldn't make it cuz I already told him beforehand that I am not available on Friday since both of us had our own activities. This fella confirm don't understand English. I'll probably have to speak Tamil to him? Anyway he can still ask us to return the next day when we are already at Holiday Inn, why must we be there when he merely inform us a few hours before? HELLO? IT'S OUR DIGNITY, OUR PRIDE!
This fella really ruin my past few days of holiday. I could have had other activities? Could have been doing some other important stuffs like watching drama. Cuz now I somehow feel that even watching drama is also better than getting my time waste on this Andrew -.- He ruin my sleep wtf. Today morning I woke up a couple of times just to check my phone if there is any message from him, see if there is any drama from him or not. Though he didn't initiate any sms today but indeed, another drama from him...
As I said, on Thursday he told us to start work on Saturday. So today, 珊 & I prepared and left home. On the way to the MRT station I was very worried that we will get trolled by him again. So I texted him to confirm if 珊 & I are supposed to report at 10am today. Guess what this fella replied?
"Oh..Sorry leh..I had arrange other ppl to replace today.. Maybe tmr??? U shld text me on last nite to confirm.."
Such an insincere apology. I don't know how many 'tomorrow' he told me and I am so foolish to believe his 'tomorrow'. Anyway is he trying to push the fault to me? Why should I confirm with him last night that I will be working today? He was the one who told me to work on Saturday and I did mention to him that we will be available from Saturday onwards. YOU SEE! THIS PERSON REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH! I sincerely doubt his capability of taking up roles... how the heck can this type of person be in-charge of something when he can't even do such small task properly? Not to even mention accomplishing big things? OK maybe he is not good at HR management. Maybe I should not doubt his ability but just based on what happened the past few days, what I see is his irresponsibilty when handling things and fickle-mindedness!
Once is still forgivable. Twice still can close one eye. Thrice is......... sigh. If you see it one by one, it is still alright. But when you add up all these, it's really too much. I feel so sian having to go through his drama lol.
Oh well, I also learn that he loves to say the word "on" cuz his message always got "on tomorrow/on yesterday/on last nite"... luckily he never type "on today" if not I really die...
DIE OF LAUGHTER, JOKE.
I know I shouldn't be so mean and laugh at his english cuz probably while reading this post, people are correcting my english as well. But I don't care cuz today I am bent on being mean to this Andrew.
Anyway this morning, 珊 reached Northpoint even before he reply me, so we met up and went out instead. Met Branden for lunch @ Bugis then went Expo to 'visit' Yj, Jq and Wd in the middle of their work.
This was at the other Expo Hall. The SASUKE SINGAPORE! lolol Branden was the first to take up the challenge then seeing how tough it was... Yj & Jq felt a bit nervous. Hahahaha but anyway all 3 of them took up the challenge so...round of applause? =D
Tomorrow will be a better day!
Time to rest people! :) Oh! 'SEPTEMBER PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME' ROFL





