Though it rained yesterday, I still feel that the day was perfect :)
Met up with my secondary school friends @ Shaughnessy in the evening. We had a BBQ session and Ms Liem came! She told Tanya to keep it from all of us cuz she wanted to give us a surprise and yes she succeeded. The moment all of us saw her, I swear our eyes gleamed with surprise. No Joke. We really miss her a lot and we haven't seen her since we graduate, and part of the reason is because she was transferred to another school to teach. She is really one teacher that I respect a lot.
Those people that turned up yesterday are those people that always turn up for class outing so I feel that I always get to see these classmates. Most of us still keep in contact and quite a number of us study in Nyp anyway. Haha so it's like I get to see them everywhere I go? People that forever never turn up for class outing, didn't turn up as usual except for Jeannes & Jeremiah. (& Ms Liem, of course)
Anyway I always love listening to Ms Liem talk cuz I feel that she is very knowledgable and is a very good mentor. So last night she was telling us about politics stuff and I find it very interesting and worried at the same time. It sounds scary but when I told my Mother what Ms Liem said, she say it's not that bad? o.O
'Life skills lesson' from Ms Liem, credit to Terry. lololol
We also celebrated the September babies birthday in the function room. Ms Liem left afterwards then we went back to Terry's place and caught 2 movies: "Limitless" and "CLICK" while some played mahjong. I never miss any individual, I just miss the feeling of all of us hanging out together. Always have this exact feeling everytime I meet them, I hope they will always be happy and succeed in whatever things that they do. 你们要快乐。。:)
All in all................................. going back Nyp in the noon, Swimming, BBQ, talking to friends is *2 thumbs up* Heh =D Can't wait to see them 6 months later.










.jpg)


