By the way, I feel that ever since he enlisted he make me feel more happy rather than angry lolol. Although he still calls and ask me to do things but I'm more willing to do it for him now. Maybe I changed too? Or perharps it's because we only see each other during the weekends only? LOL still thankful how the NS is slowly transforming him to a man.
Was at Orchard yesterday and wanted to buy these pens from Muji but then I already spend a lot on unnecessary stuffs so I didn't want to spend a single cent on any other things lol. Surprisingly Bro bought it for me today and it was the exact 2 colours that I wanted. Whoa? :O I didn't even mention to him that I wanted the pens/colours. Love all my stationery cuz the pens, ruler and pencil box is bought by Bro. Really love it that someone will buy things/food for me occasionally without me asking them to. It's the small little things that make me feel so loved rofl. So happy just now that I forgot to say thankyou. *谢啦!*
Tonight Bro wanna treat us to dinner before booking in. I think the Manhattan Fish Market will be good enough, though I just ate it last night. Heh =D You see? I think he is changing.. but better not say it so soon. In case, he's back to old form after POP.
Till then... :)