I thought for a long time, I won't get any kisses on the forehead but I actually got it at midnight today............................................................ from my Brother. Ahaha
You know what that got me thinking...?
|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
A kiss that leads to... - Thursday, September 27 @ 7:52 PM
I thought for a long time, I won't get any kisses on the forehead but I actually got it at midnight today............................................................ from my Brother. Ahaha
You know what that got me thinking...? |
|
|
A kiss that leads to... - Thursday, September 27 @ 7:52 PM
I thought for a long time, I won't get any kisses on the forehead but I actually got it at midnight today............................................................ from my Brother. Ahaha
You know what that got me thinking...? |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|