For the first time, I went to SBM's meeting cuz I am involve in planning one of the events which is held in October. It's such a hassle to plan things. You got to make sure the activities are creative enough to attract the audience's attention, the games are interesting, the gifts are cheap and useful, the food&drinks must be cheap and nice, and etc. Must always CUT COST CUT COST CUT COST. In short, it was an eye-opener! O.O
And then, I attended the Youth Kindness Dialogue held @ MICA Building. You know I really dislike talks cuz they make me feel sleepy wth. But anyway, I went and yawn throughout the entire 3-hours ordeal, rofl. The only thing that kept me happy is the refreshment served at the end lolol. It was definitely my first time eating so much during refreshments cuz usually I'll just take maybe one of each kind to eat. Anyway, I shall not reveal how much we ate cuz I don't want to tarnish my own reputation hahaha
On Thursday, our class had a mini class outing to USS! Well, it's more of a 2-clique outing actually cuz some people couldn't make it at the very last minute. It was my 3rd time going, hence I was not excited of the rides. It was more of anticipating the time that will be spent with the classmates that I went with. This time round, it was a little different experience cuz it was raining! Woohoooo hehe. So we were drenched while taking most of the rides. I quite like the feeling actually cuz when you're having fun, nothing else matters. Oh, I also tried one of the stations that I didn't get to try for the past 2 trips to USS and took pictures with the Joker and the Clown(?). Something different? =D As usual, after the USS trip my feets will be sore, so I was quite worried cuz I had an event the next day.
This event is basically a belated NDP celebration with the old folks @ AWWA. Games, Songs, Lucky Draw, Refreshment, etc. Oh yea, some of the old folks even volunteered to dance Chacha, lolol. An indian lady can even sing 月亮代表我的心! :O I'm totally impressed! On that day, I truly felt that a simple "gam xia" will make you feel the happiness :)
Today is the "most rush" day! I had a really tight schedule so I was rushing everywhere and ended up late for everything. Woke up super early for the IBM's Family Day 2012 @ Sentosa. Since I was in-charge of the inflatables, I had to stand under the sun till the event ended (excluding packing up). End up I got sun-burn and now I can't even touch my face cuz it hurts lol. After that event, I rushed off to my other activities........(blabla). So the day ended with a full-of-laughter dinner with Pea. It was so much of a nonsense that he even curse me before we went our separate ways. (鸡蛋炒鸭蛋 plz)
I was busy grabbing photos from Alan's and WC's instagram.. Anyway, that summarizes my past few days schedule!!! Tired now, bye :)













