This is a belated post that I initially wanted to post on 1st August or the day after but I kept dragging until now. Last night, I was looking through my messages while deciding whether to delete them or not. Basically I wanted to clear my phone messages but I don't bear to delete those birthday wishes so I saved them. Although every year I never fail to be upset about something/some people but I know I shouldn't keep harping on it else I'll forget about the good. This year, I am happy.. about the card, the wishes, the gifts, the people that went out with me, and etc.
My mindset is that, there is no point wishing a person 'Happy Birthday' if you have to rely on Fb notification(or whatever ways) cuz in the first place it's probably not special enough for you to remember it, which means you don't have the heart to wish, agree? o.O Not saying that 1st August very special so you must remember it lol. In fact, I don't expect anyone to wish me, I just hope that on that day itself, everything will go smoothly and no weird people trying to piss me off hahaha
I know these are simple things lol but I was really happy when I received them. After what happened in Primary 6, I really cherish my stationery a lot and I always hoped that people will give me stationery lolol. Ohyes, forgot to take photograph of the card that the girls gave me. I haven't even open the card to read and I started laughing already cuz the card says "i have put your birthday on my memory card so i would not forget it! ...if only i could remember where i put it? Happy Birthday! ...I think?" Might not be funny to you, but it is to me. I can't help smiling when I read what the class wrote for me ;) Really appreciative towards the girls for the card, the present and for asking the class to sing the song. <3 br="br">3>
The little book is given by Weewee. She was the first person to text me hehe. Useful stuffs that I can use! (Y)
The one on the bottom left is an intricate hand assembled musical movement with a unique tune given to me by my good friend. I listen to it a lot during the study break hahaha I love the melody of it! :D
OK, MAKE A WISH NOW~
I WISH.............................................................................................................
What will/did you wish? :)
3>
