Charis came about 2 weeks ago and now she is on the plane back to Malaysia. To tell the truth, this morning before I left for school, I felt like tearing when we said our 'goodbye' and I kind of miss her already, this feeling that I always have whenever Charis or/and her family is going back. How I wish they stayed in Singapore, then we could've meet each other more frequently. The previous time she came was during January-February and I saved a message that she sent, "...................I guess thats what make us close. Due to little chance of being able to spend time together, it makes me treasure u all more" Maybe? Because we get to see each other after every 6 months and I am so glad that she always make time to fly her way here during her semester break even after Granny is not around :)
I must say that this time round, I did not really spend time with her because I had school and it ends quite late on some days plus the tests and everything. I wish that our holidays can be the same so that we can go out and enjoy ourselves even more!
Summarising the things that we did:
- Swimming @ The Shaughessy
- Went Hard Rock Cafe @ Sentosa for dinner. (Oh, my grilled salmon was fab-fab-fabulous!^.^)
- Went to work near Marina Bay Sands with the instructors and Charis! :D
- Charis came over to NYP for a short while
- Dinner @ a coffeeshop near Chompchomp cuz it was very crowded @ Chompchomp plus dessert @ DessertBowl.
- E.T.C (I can't remember all of them lol)
----
----
The Healthy Lifestyle walk near The Shoppes @ Marina Bay Sands last Saturday. Although it was tiring but I guess I enjoyed myself cuz Charis and other friends was with me. That night we saw fireworks, together, lol. Cuz coincidently it was the NDP preview and it was just opposite to where we were, so basically we could hear most of the things.
7th July was also a day for Charis to remember too. The reason is: It was her first time working in her entire 20 years 7 months on Earth, AHAHAHAHA. So she earned 40bucks on that day! Round of applause please! :)
----
----
Roughly summarized those outings. The rest are all at home. Like yesterday, I went to stay over, again. Hahah I love it when I stay @ 416 but most of the time I just feel like sleeping when I'm over there. Anyway yesterday, we watched 最后决定爱上你 for the whole day and Charis cooked dinner for us. Always get to eat home-cooked food when Charis is here. Double Thumbs Up :D
So by now, Charis has landed safely in Malaysia already, I believe. :) I really really really look forward to the next time we meet, CHEEEERS~ ^^V
----
----

Today was one of the special day in NYP cuz it is the first time we didn't had lesson. #lame
We had a "field trip", wow. How long ago was the last field trip I had? 2-3 years ago? LOL but long story cut short, it was a little fun cuz I get to see what happen in a NS life. I get to experience the shooting too, a fake rifle of course. But I asked the NS guy and he told me it is the same weight as the real ones so........wahhhhhh. I love the short video clip that they showed in the auditorium, it was super touching. I can't wait for my Brother to enlist into Pulau Tekong and transform into a real man, gentleman.
#Defending whats yours
Tschüss!



























