Here comes the birthday girl ~ ^^
Then the class insists that we must have a challenge for Sam and yj was explaining the rules and regulations to her lol. And of course if she did not managed to take it out, she'll have to do a forfeit.
Which is either one of these:
1. To stand infront of the Mac canteen and shout "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT"
2. Go to any one guy in the canteen and ask for a kiss/hug.
3. Go to any one guy and ask for his number.
But of course she managed to do it so.................................there's no hug no kiss no number! ): Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
One reason to why I say that our class did not really come together is because.........see the photo above. Some people were hiding behind the photo. What's so difficult about posing infront of the camera? I think I did a great job posing ROFL






