HALLO JAMIE THIS BLOG POST IS SPECIALLY FOR YOU YOU YOU ^v^
(omg why am I so cute?)
18th birthday, seems not-so-grand whoooops. I from short hair > long hair > short hair > shoulder-length hair > ........................... but you long hair allllll the way. 没有新鲜感!
Sometimes I feel that we went through a lot lol. It's just a very indescribable feeling.
Anyway I just recalled that we actually used to chat on the phone for hours wth. How did we managed to talk for so long even after seeing each other in school five days a week for....many years. WAH I FEEL SO OLD & MATURE LOLOLOL and the letters that we wrote to each other to share our sad stuffs or to encourage each other during Wushu competition. I still keep it, hahahaha gonna hold it against you in the future. You bully me, I show it to your bf or husband or kids rofl. See how lame you we are.. ha-ha-ha.
Long story cut short. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY 老婆~ Give you my heartz :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

